1) Three men are in prison: One is blind, one has one eye, and the third is perfectly sighted. All three occupy the same cell.
2) The warden enters their cell and tells them that he has five Advantage Tactical Sight hats. Three ATS logos on the front of the hat have a yellow front sight, and other two have a red front sight.
3) He tells each that he’ll randomly place one hat on the heads of each.
4) He further announces that if anyone of them can guess the front sight color on one’s own head, without removing the hat to look at it, that person may go free. He tells each that only one person may go free. He tells each that he gets one guess and if he guesses wrong, he’ll never be set free. Note: There are no mirrors or reflections in the prison cell.
5) a. The perfectly sighted man says, “I don’t know”.
b. The one-eyed man says, “I don’t know”.
c. The blind man says, “I know”
6) What color is the ATS front sight on the blind man’s hat and how does he know?
7) Submit the correct color and your reasoning to: email@example.com. The reasoning must accompany the correct color guess. The names of the first five with the correct color and explanation will be put into a hat for a drawing for an ATS sight of choice. The answer to this riddle and winner will be announced on Facebook, on June, 19. You’ve got one week to solve and explain it. Good luck to all!